Subscribe:

Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How To: Hide Eye Brows

How To: Hide Eye Brows Tube. Duration : 4.37 Mins.


Hi lovely people~ This is a tutorial on How To Hide your eye brows. In my future Halloween tutorials this technique is going to be used often, or I'm going to mention this often in the tutorials. I know there are many tutorials already out there but this is just for me to reference back to in MY tutorials. Hopefully it is some help for you guys or if you're just curious how I ever hide my eye brows. I googled this idea and found glue stick being an easy and common way to hide it. There are many ways everyone tweek it. This is my tweek :D ***WHY COVER EYE BROWS? PURPOSE?: This technique is great if you want to take control of your eye brow shape or if you want a flat surface for some full face makeup looks such as a mask and what not. Yes it involves the usage of glue stick. If you are uncomfortable using it, you can find another way to do it to your liking :) ----------------------------------------------------------------- *******HALLOWEEN TIMEEEE!!!!!!!***** As you guys all know, it's soon to be Halloween in about a month and a half and I have some ideas for Halloween for you. I still need some more ideas though. Something you want to be or see done. The more ideas the more possibilities for your Halloween idea :D ---------------------------------------------------------------------- WEBSITE: www.chuyyang.weebly.com FACEBOOK www.facebook.com TWITTER: www.twitter.com MUSIC: Yuan Ruo Lan - My Happiness Katy Perry - Thinking of you (instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment