Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How to do face painting bumblebee fairy mask - Part 2.wmv

How to do face painting bumblebee fairy mask - Part 2.wmv Tube. Duration : 8.70 Mins.


See my Butterfly Lullaby Google blog for all three videos and information: butterflylullaby.blogspot.com There are 3 (three ) videos on how to create a cheap bumblebee fairy face mask using face paints (face painting.) I used my old makeup to create this bumblebee fairy mask. Just an old black eyeliner, gold eye shadow, yellow face paint from an old halloween kit and gold craft glitter. I would like to look into finding out what the best face paints are available on the market to give that really professional look. So feel free to comment below with any products you have tried and are happy with. In part three (3) I show you how I created the bumblebee fairy hair using yellow ribbons. And you get to see some of my fairy portraits with the bumblebee fair dress. You can view some of my fairy portraits on my website: www.butterflylullaby.co.uk or http I update my google blog all the time, my name is Sharon J. Bainbridge. We all need to try and save the bumblebee, so if you get time check out my other videos and find out what plants you need to put in your garden to attract the lovely little yellow and black creatures. Recipe for blackberry fool on my google blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment