Subscribe:

Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween: Cat Woman Inspired Make-Up

Halloween: Cat Woman Inspired Make-Up Video Clips. Duration : 5.78 Mins.


Hi everyone! This was requested by vanessavmarie. I wasn't feeling too well (seems everyone has been getting sick lately!) so I chose to film the video and then do a voice-over! This picture of Michelle Pfiffer was my inspiration: www.ratewall.com The products used are: Scotch tape MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing E/S in Electra E/S in Carbon E/S in White Frost Eye Pencil in Ebony Eyelash curler Lipstick in Dubonnet Lipglass in Truth & Light Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara and Colossal Volume Mascara As for COSTUME IDEAS, When I think of Cat Woman I think of a "cat suit" -- ie. all black leather long sleeved bodysuit. But since those are a) probably hard to find, and b) expensive, I would suggest black leggings and stiletto boots with either a black bodysuit or longsleeved spandex shirt. But definitely the stilettos are key. I think every Cat Woman ever has worn them haha. And don't forget your cat ears! :) Here are some examples of Cat Women throughout movie "history" media.pegasusnews.com yepyep.gibbs12.com images.wikia.com Thanks for watching! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment