Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween 2010 Makeup Tutorial | Clown / Mime

Halloween 2010 Makeup Tutorial | Clown / Mime Tube. Duration : 10.00 Mins.


*********PLEASE READ******** I had to get rid of a lot of parts to the video! uGh! So upsetting! I Apologize for having to speed some parts up, Youtube only allows me to do 10min videos. :-( BUT you can still understand me, and makeup is very simple & easy to do - I really hope you enjoy either way. ;-) Products used: 120 Pro Palette NYX Jumbo Pencils in Hot Pink & White Revlon colorstay pencil eyeliner in Black Revlon Lipgloss in Coral Reef Illamasqua Blush in Expose MAC Gesso MAC Gleam MAC Venomous Villains lipstick in Toxic Tale *********************************************************** Join & Contact Me: Facebook : BeautyWithEmmaWoodall CLICK HERE: www.facebook.com Tweet Me on TWITTER: twitter.com **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment